41. The Old Wloclawek Bridge connects the city centre and the villa suburbs on the right bank. It was built and opened after the pompous ceremony in 1937; named after the than Marshall Rydz Smigly, rather unfortunate figure from the Polish history. Not a particularly long one (620 m), it is among the most narrow ones (11.5 m) and might pose some problem for approaching trucks; stands on 6 pillars, 4 of which in the water. A nice steel framework, making the bridge look a bit less heavy than other big Kujawy bridges. The traffic is limited, mostly local with very litte transit. Offers a nice view over the centre of Wloclawek, which maybe is not a tourist attarction itself, but still makes a nice panorama.
Breitengrad, Längengrad: 52.6642416667, 19.0710516667