18. The Cracow "Nowa Huta" Bridge does not have an official name; sometimes it is also called "The Leg Bridge" by the locals. Both names are derived from the surrounding districts. The third in sequence of the existing Cracow bridges, it was opened in 1952. Constructed during the hectic period of building Nowa Huta, the model Communist residential quarter, it was used for transportation of construction materials and workers from the areas south of Cracow. Now used mostly for city commuting, hardly serves any transit purposed. 3 pillars. Lentgh 280 m, width 19 m. The neighbouring areas look empty, since this is the territory surrounding the thermal power plant, for health reasons not subject to residential activities.
Breitengrad, Längengrad: 50.0550716667, 19.9971333333